Ready for a change...

 

cute puppy


Focus this week:

This week has been a busy one down to the arrival of our new puppy "Bailey" who has been doing his best to distract me all week and definitely succeeding.

So trying to self study around him has been a bit challenging as anyone who has had a new puppy will know. It has been really fun though and he has encouraged me to take regular breaks, if not a little too many, but I did manage to get a project done.

After my focus last week was on WordPress and becoming familiar with it, I decided to focus this week on doing a WordPress project. I thought a great start would be to build a blog, specifically this one as I have wanted a new and updated feel to it, plus a bit more freedom with the layout and writing CSS.

Check it out here:

http://dancer2dev.com/

From now on I will be blogging from dancer2dev.com and keep posting updates on my learning journey from a dancer to developer, as I'm definitely ready for a change. 


Stay motivated:

“When in doubt, choose change"

-Lily Leung

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking about thinking...

Keeping an open mind...

Things are starting to add up...